Do you suffer from thickened yellow toenails?
- Embarrassed to go barefoot?
- Do you wear closed toed shoes in the summer?
- Worried it will spread to your significant other?
- Don’t get pedicures, but want to?
These are all common symptoms of toenail conditions. Not getting proper treatment, can lead to it spreading and longer recovery times. You want a solution that is safe, effective, pain free, and without dangerous side effects.
What can be done?
You don’t have to hide your toes any longer. There are treatments that will have your toenails looking great again.
Laser Therapy for Diseased, Discolored, & Thicknened Toenails
We are excited to offer our patients a new, alternative treatment for diseased, thickened, discolored toenails, the Diowave Class IV High Power Therapeutic Laser. This new, safe laser treatment offers you the most advanced laser treatment for the destruction and eradication of diseased, thickened and discolored toenails.
Treatment Benefits Include:
- Drug Free
- Surgery Free
- Non-Invasive and Painless
- No Side Effects
- No Downtime and Immediate Return to Activities
- Less Pain
- Less Inflammation
Several key features separate this device from other lasers being used:
- The laser utilizes a thermal sensor to heat the affected area to the exact temperature needed to “eliminate” the problem beneath the nail plate.
- It has been developed to keep you comfortable and the treatment virtually pain-free.
- Unlike other lasers being used, the Diowave allows for easier, faster treatments with several passes over the affected nail plates.
- It does not require pills or blood tests like oral medications and does not have the potential to cause liver damage. In fact, treatment with the Diowave laser is known to be side effect free.
In only 3 months you should start to see the clearing of the toenail, and it will still take 6-9 additional months for the new unaffected nail to replace the old toenail. Preventative care is required to assure that re-infection does not occur during the post-treatment phase. Although the Diowave laser is FDA cleared for general Podiatric use, treatments are not covered by health insurance.
For more information on our laser treatments, please visit our Diowave Laser Therapy – Frequently Asked Questions page.
Ask us today if this revolutionary advancement in toenail conditions is right for you
For more information and to schedule your consultation click here.